Managing files with named path patterns
A module that helps configure the folder structure with named patterns. No more absolute paths in scripts, no more hard coding. With namedpath, you can generate paths using names with variable context!
This module is used in CGI production. It helps implement project file naming rules and make projects portable across different operating systems.
- Any pattern can be inherited from another pattern.
- Each structure can have a different pattern set, but it will work with the same code.
- Supports generic string formatting and string method calls.
- Creates a folder structure with context or partial context.
- Transfer files between two structures.